Creating PDF Document

I have developed an application. Application Architecture is explained below:

E.g., Printing an Invoice:
User Sends a Request
Business Logic written in ASP gets required Data from Database
Converts Record Set into XML File
Give XML file and XSL File as input to XSL Processor
XSL Processor converts XML data into HTML document.

I would like to know whether Aspose.pdf can be implemented in this environment. Please give me your inputs.

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Create a Hello World PDF document through XML and XSLT - Aspose.Pdf for .NET

Hi Chakravarthy,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET is a component which provides the capability to create PDF documents from scratch as well as it provides the leverage to manipulate/edit existing PDF files. When creating PDF files, it provides the option to convert XML, XSL-FO, HTML, TXT, SVG and PCL files into PDF format. I am afraid your requirement can not be directly supported but you may think or using a workaround.

Once the XML and XSL files are generated, convert them into PDF format using Aspose.Pdf for .NET and once PDF file is generated, convert it into HTML format using Aspose.Pdf for .NET. The feature of converting PDF file into HTML format has recently been introduced in Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

Please note that in order to convert XML and XSL files into PDF format, the source files should be in Aspose.Pdf compatible format. For more information, please visit

In order to save the PDF file into HTML format, please try using the following code lines

[C#]
// open the source PDF document
Document doc = new Document(@“d:/pdftest/Resultant.pdf”);
// save the output in HTML format
doc.Save(@“d:/pdftest/Resultant.html”, SaveFormat.Html);

In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.