Creating postscript file

Hi I am using the command

amendedWordDocumentRightFax.Save(sBuffer1,SaveFormat.Ps); to create a postscript file to send to a fax printer RIGHTFAX which requires the first page with keywords to be saved as text in the postscript file and not inside the image part of the postscript file. By using the method above the keywords are held in the postscript file as text and it its fine but the actual document contents for some documents are being corrupted and when faxed it is wrong. Any ideas on this please. We are using ASPOSE.WORD 15.5.0.0

Many thanks

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document and output Ps here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

Hi

I have find the problem. The templates that fail all start with a table and when I insert the keywords and they are going into the table but the page break goes somewhere else and as a result it corrupts the document and prn file reflect the document. By inserting a carriage return before the table both the document and prn are fine.

Many thanks for your help

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your feedback. It is nice to hear from you that you have found the solution of your issue. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.