Creating predefined format of report using aspose.pdf

Hi,

I am new to aspose , trying to use aspo.pdf

1. I want to create a predefined format with all formula set and then through dataset just setting those values as we can do in aspo.cells but i don't want to use excel in that case i want it purely with aspose.pdf , bcs for complicated reports I want to keep a predefined template , just like excel sheet but in pdf only.I think I made myself clear.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards

Mukund

Hello Mukund,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Aspose.Pdf allows you to create a template PDF document and you can also use DataSet to import values into PDF document. As per your requirement, you can create a PDF form and then use the DataSet to import values into Form fields during the process of it's generation. You may also create a Template PDF form without importing data and later on, you can use Aspose.Pdf.Kit to import data/fill PDF form fields. Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a component which is used to manipulate/edit any existing PDF documents. But I'm afraid your requirement of specifying the Formulaset is currently not supported.

Please visit the following links for information on topics related to Aspose.Pdf

For information on filling form fields using Aspose.Pdf.Kit, please visit Fill PDF Form and Form Fields

FYI, once the Excel worksheet is generated/accessed using Aspose.Cells, you can save the file into PDF format. For more information, please visit Convert an XLS File to PDF Format

Please correct me if I've not properly understood your requirement. In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.

Nice ideas ! I was enlightened by the details - Does someone know if I might grab a fillable AFLAC NY Cancer Screening Wellness Benefit Claim Form version to edit ?

reyvasri41:
Nice ideas ! I was enlightened by the details - Does someone know if I might grab a fillable AFLAC NY Cancer Screening Wellness Benefit Claim Form version to edit ?
Hello Mukund,

Thanks for contacting support.

We have an API to create as well as manipulate existing PDF files. However your request concerning to provision of specific PDF form appears to be out of our scope of work and I am afraid we might not be able to assist you in this regard. However if you encounter any issue while processing any PDF documents using our API, please feel free to contact.