Creating two tables side by side on same page in ms word

Hi,
I want to write two separate tables side by side on same page in ms word using aspose.words.
How can i do it if anybody can help me out.
I am attaching the word doc inorder to give the idea about how i require the word document to be created.

Hi,
Actually I have written one table in ms word using aspose.words but am unable to write second table to the side of it in same page.
How can i do that can anybody tell me?
I need the solution urgently

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Please try inserting these tables inside other table with two columns.
If you need more assistance, I will be glad to help you.
Hope this helps.
Best regards,

Hi,
But if i insert two tables inside one table then it will be joined.That i dont want.
I want two separate tables side by side on same page.
I have attached a word document in earlier post which i have mannually created. I want in that format.
Please help me out at the earliest

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, currently there is no way to specify absolute position of table in Word document using Aspose.Words. I linked your request to the appropriate issue. We will notify you as soon as this feature is supported.
However, I think, there is at least two workarounds of this problem:

1. Inserting tables in one table with two columns (As I mentioned earlier)
  2. Using two text columns in the document
    https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words/pagesetup/textcolumns/

Best regards,

Hi,
I have created two tables side by side on same page in ms word using TextColumnCollection but the thing is the two tables are not placed on the same line.
The right side table is placed one line above the left side table.
How can I place the two tables on the same line?
Please help me out.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Could you please show me your code and attach your output document here for testing. I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi,
I have achieved the task of printing two tables side by side on same page in word.
Now I am facing the issue that if I am printing data in one table on the left hand side if the left hand side table reaches to the bottom margin of the page then the data will be printed on the next table on the right hand side on the same page.But the thing how will i get to know that the right hand side table has reached the bottom margin of the page?
I am attaching the output word doc.
Please help me out as i need it urgently.

Hi Suchira,

could you use nested tables to achieve this? Have an outer table with two cells, each half the page wide, and insert inner tables into these two cells?

Hi,
Actually im using TextColumnCollection and inserted two columns in whole page and one table in each column.
The thing is i need to determine that when the left side column has reached to the bottom of the page.
How can i do that?
Awaiting for an urgent response.

Hi,

I think I’ve heard admins say that this isn’t possible - someone correct me if I’m wrong.

However, the solution I suggest would force the left hand column to continue on the next page, instead of the right hand column.

Cheers,
Alasdair

Hi,
Actually currently whts happening is that my data is getting continued from left hand table to right hand side table but the thing is when data is getting printed on the right hand side table i need to insert one row on top of that for mentioning the table headers.
How will i do that if somebody has got solution.
Awaiting an early response.

Hi

Thanks for your request. You can select rows that should be repeated on each page and set “Repeat as header row on top of each page” in MS Word. See the attached screenshot.
Also, you can set this option programmatically. Please see the following link to learn more:
https://reference.aspose.com/words/java/com.aspose.words/rowformat/#getHeadingFormat--
Hope this helps.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-581) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(43)