Creditor, Debtor Country Codes and Creditor, Debtor names missing in Swiss Code

Some behavior has changed.

After the fix I see that data from the Creditor, Debtor Country Codes and Creditor, Debtor name inputs isn’t presented in QR code (I’m reading it by barcode reader) when all another fields in the Debtor and Creditor tabs are empty.

In case when at least the Street input is full field the data from Creditor, Debtor Country Codes and Creditor, Debtor name is displayed

Aspose.BarCode.zip (2.0 MB)

@bleze,
We have observed this issue and logged it as a separate one in our database. You will be notified here once any update is ready for sharing.

This issue is logged as:
BARCODECPP-468 - Creditor, Debtor Country Codes and Creditor, Debtor names empty while working with Swiss code

@bleze we’ll look into it and try to fix it in the upcoming release.

Hi. Just tested the new release, but getting an exception here;

image.png (34.0 KB)

@bleze,

Could you please share a sample (runnable) VS.NET project (using Aspose.BarCode for C++ 21.10) to reproduce the issue, we will check it soon.

Turns out it was fixable with some changes to code, so no need for more assistance at this point. Thanks

@bleze,

Good to know that you are up and running again with the latest version. Feel free to write us back if you have further queries or issue.

Hi. Something is still wrong when reading barcode;

image.png (4.4 KB)

R-063_TC-01.pdf (6.3 KB)

@bleze,

Please provide us a sample (runnable) VS.NET project (using Aspose.BarCode for C++ 21.10) to reproduce the issue on our end. We will check your issue soon.

Aspose.BarCode.zip (2.0 MB)

@bleze,

After an initial testing using your sample project with latest version of Aspose.BarCode for C++ and got the issue now. I have created a new ticket with an id “BARCODECPP-472” for the issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@bleze,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue (logged earlier as “BARCODECPP-472”) has been fixed. The fix will be included in our upcoming release, i.e., Aspose.BarCode for C++ 21.11.

@bleze
Also you can save barcode to EMF now.

generator->Save(System::String(fileName.c_str(), (int)fileName.length()), BarCodeImageFormat::Emf);

Awesome news! Thanks for adding this!