Cross reference support in Aspose.Words

Hi,

My requirement is to read Cross Reference from MS Word Document and write the same Cross reference to Ms Word Document.

Please note that cross reference may contain bookmarks, end notes, footnotes, tables and headings.

How can i find cross reference in the HTML text when i read a Ms Word document using Aspose.Words.

Is it possible using Aspose.Words.

if so, How can i achieve this using Aspose.Words.

Please find the source document as an attachment(s) to this mail in which cross references are created which contains bookmarks and endnotes and tables.

Please share the code.

Thanks
Hi Srini,

Thanks for your inquiry. First off, please refer to my other post where I explained how to read REF fields in document. Secondly, if you need to work with bookmarks, endnotes, footnotes, tables and headings in Word/Html files, you simply need to locate and work with various properties/methods of Bookmark, Footnote, Table, Paragraph nodes in DOM of Aspose.Words. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

Hi Hafeez,

Thanks for your reply.

I have gone through the previous post in which you shared the code to read the bookmark from the document.

But my requirement is to read the cross reference from the word document not the Bookmark.

I have gone through the DOM fo the Aspose.Words but i didn’t find any code to read the cross reference from the document.

My requirement is first to read the Cross reference from the document and write the same cross reference to the new document.

How can i acheive this using Cross reference Aspose.Words.

Please share the code.

Thanks

Hi Srini,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please [follow this thread](https://forum.aspose.com/t/38026) for further proceedings.

Best regards,