Cross Reference Updating

Hi,

I have a Document with a Cross reference that needs to be updated. How can I do this in Aspose.Words. I can’t use a macro in Word When the document opens as this document is being saved as a PDF.

Attached is the sample in question. The corss reference I need to update is located in 3.1 and is the 9 field. After updating it should say “11”, you can see this change manually by opening the Document in Word selecting the field then selecting Update Field from the Context menu.

This is a big issue as cross references are very important for complex documents.

Thanks Bruce

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem with REF field. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards.

Hi,

I see that Words 9.2 now correctly updates the issue I found above. My subscription recently ran out. Is there any way to get this bug fix without having to buy an entire new subscription?

If there is any way to do this it would be massively appreciated.

Cheers Bruce

Hi Bruce,
Thanks for using Aspose.Words.
Yes you can renew your subscription for a discount instead of needing to purchase an entire new one. Please see the Purchases FAQ here for details and instructions on how to do this.
Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 15732) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(19)

Is there anyway for me to get this bug fix without having to pay $1700US? This was something we have been wating for some time.

Cheers Bruce

Hi Bruce,
Thanks for your inquiry. You can explain your situation in the purchases department here and see if you can get some sort of other discount, but almost certainly you will have to renew your subscription in order to get this update. Remember what made this fix and all the other fixes possible took many developers hard at work, so to be entitled to these fixes/new releases you will need to purchase them.
Thanks,