Crypto

I downloaded 2.6.3 and just purchased my license today, However I still get the following error. I put my license file in the same folder as my dll and just pass the license file name into SetLicense().

CryptoAPI cryptographic service provider (CSP) for this implementation could not be acquired.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: CryptoAPI cryptographic service provider (CSP) for this implementation could not be acquired.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[CryptographicException: CryptoAPI cryptographic service provider (CSP) for this implementation could not be acquired.]
   System.Security.Cryptography.RSACryptoServiceProvider..ctor(Int32 dwKeySize, CspParameters parameters, Boolean useDefaultKeySize) +1045
   Aspose.Pdf.License.ቺ(XmlNode ቻ, XmlNode ቼ) +301
   Aspose.Pdf.License.ቸ(XmlDocument ቹ) +74
   Aspose.Pdf.License.SetLicense(Stream stream) +51
   Aspose.Pdf.License.SetLicense(String licenseName) +71
   Com.MediaEdge.EDATS.Doc.GenDoc.TaskInitiationDoc(Task task, BFSessionHelper bf)
   Com.MediaEdge.NRCForms.Web.TaskInitiation.Submit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in N:\NRCForms\TaskInitiation.aspx.cs:356
   Com.MediaEdge.NRCForms.Web.UpperActionBarCtl.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in N:\NRCForms\controls\UpperActionBarCtl.ascx.cs:112
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1262

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please check the licensing section in the API documentation and follow it in order to avoid the error. Also, please use the latest version of the API.

If you still can’t get it worked, please let me know.

The permissions on the MachineKeys folder was the problem.

Thank You