Crystal Reports to Aspose Conversion

Do u have any tools to convert existing Crystal Reports templates to Asponse PDF XML templates? or Generating aspose xml(template) out of existing PDF file?

Thanks

Asad

Hi Asad,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid Aspose.Pdf for .NET does not support the conversion of Crystal Report files into PDF format because due to some legal complications, we might not be able to accomplish this feature. In order to develop this feature, we need to hack the Crystal Reports file format but SAP has some licensing restrictions:http://www.sap.com/solutions/sapbusinessobjects/sme/reporting/crystalreports/licensing/index.epx which does not permit us to do so. I hope you would understand the circumstances.

Furthermore, the upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to convert Tagged PDF document to XML format and its been logged in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-14493. But I am afraid currently it does not support the feature to convert PDF document to Aspose.Pdf supports XML format. As soon as the new versions becomes available, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks for the info.

When are we expecting the new version for this change(PDFNEWNET-14493)?

Thanks

Asad

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-14493) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.1.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(13)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan