CSS Page Border is Removed | HTML to PDF Conversion using .NET

I am converting HTML with some content of a richtexteditor to PDF using Aspose.Words 21.9.
Comparing richTextEditor.html and richTextEditor.pdf in richTextEditor.zip (46.8 KB) , you can see some styling issues, eg the border is at the wrong place.

Kind regards

@dvtdaten

Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the behavior of MS Word. If you load the same HTML in MS Word 2019, the border is not loaded. So, the expected output should be without border. However, Aspose.Words imports it for first paragraph of document. If you want the expected behavior of MS Word, please let us know. We will then log the issue in our issue tracking system.

In my opinion, the behavior of MS Word suits better in this case.

@dvtdaten

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-22805. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello, are there any news for this case?

@dvtdaten The issue is scheduled to be resolved in 22.7 (July 2022) release. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.
Please note this is a rough estimate and it can be shifted.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-22805) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.6 update also available on NuGet.

Hello!

I overlooked that case for a while, because the problem is not a big deal really. But now I tested the case again, and I see no improvement when I convert the HTML again with Aspose.Words 2022.12.

I guess the converted PDF shold look similar to a PDF converted with MS Word. But the comparison with MS Word shows significant differences: cssPageBorder.zip (262.4 KB)

Kind regards!

@dvtdaten Thank you for additional information. It looks like the problem has been only partially resolved. I have created another issue WORDSNET-24755. We will keep you posted and let you know once it is resolved. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.