CSS Transform:skew(20deg) support

Does ASPOSE support CSS Transform? I am trying to convert an HTML to PDF.

I am trying to use CSS: transorm:skew(20deg) but the PDF does not seems to be accepting it.

Please find my sample code for your reference.
  • Program.txt is a sample code used to read input html and export it to PDF.
  • Parallel.html.txt is the sample html
  • Parallel.pdf is the output pdf

Hi Arunabh,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the CSS: Transform property and managed to observe the reported issue in HTML to PDF conversion. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-39620 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
Calibri;color:#333333;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;
mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

May I know if you have any updates on this?

Regards,
Arunabh

Hi Arunabh,

Thanks for your patience.

As we recently have been able to notice this issue, so its still pending for review and is not yet resolved. However as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will surely update you within this forum thread. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Please tell me if this ticket has been analysed yet, and when it is scheduled for fixing ? If it has not been analysed, can you please tell me when it will be ?

Hi Arunabh,

The problem is still pending for review as the team has been busy fixing other priority issues. However the team will surely start investigating this problem as per their schedule. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.
Hi there Nayyer,

Can you please confirm if analysis has begun on this item yet ? If not, can you please confirm when it will begin ?

Hi Arunabh,

I am afraid the investigation has not yet started as the team has been still busy fixing other previously reported issues. As shared earlier, the team will surely start investigating this problem as per their schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

PS, unless the team has investigated this problem, we might not be able to share the possible timelines for its resolution.
Hi there Nayyer,

Can you please confirm if analysis has begun on this item yet ? If not, can you please confirm when it will begin ?

Hi Arunabh,

The issue reported earlier is still pending for review as the team has been still busy fixing other previously reported high priority issues. The team will surely start investigating / resolving this problem as per their development plans but as normal rule of practice, the issues are resolved in first come first serve basis, but the issues reported under Enterprise Support or Priority Support have high precedence in terms of resolution as compared to issues logged under normal/free support forum.

Could you please tell me if this ticket has been analysed yet, and when it is scheduled for fixing ? If it has not been analysed, can you please tell me when it will be ?

hi there, could you please tell me if this ticket has been analysed yet, and when it is scheduled for fixing ? If it has not been analysed, can you please tell me when it will be ? thanks

Hi Arunabh,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. I am afraid your issue is still not resolved and pending for the investigation in the queue. However, we have requested our product team to analyse the issue as soon as possible and share their findings/ETA. We will update you a soon as we get a feedback.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Good evening, could you please tell me if this ticket has been analysed yet, and when it is scheduled for fixing ? If it has not been analysed, can you please tell me when it will be ?

Hi Arunabh,

The issue reported earlier is still pending for review and is not yet analyzed. However I have intimated the product team to see if they can accommodate the issue in their schedule and as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Please note that we cannot guarantee any immediate resolution but as soon as the team has some spare slot, they will try accommodating this issue. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Hi there, can you please confirm when this issue will be fixed ? We have now been waiting almost 4 months for a solution. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi Arunabh,

The product team is working on fixing earlier reported PDFNEWNET-39620 but I am afraid due to some technical difficulties, its not yet resolved. However as soon as the new release becomes available, we will let you know.

I am happy to be informed that the dev team is working on fixing this issue, can you please confirm if this will be fixed by the next release in mid-March ? thanks again

Hi Arunabh,

Thanks for contacting support.

We are pleased to share that the issue reported earlier is resolved and its fix will be included in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.4.0. As soon as the new release becomes available, we will let you know.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-39620) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.