Csv Data Pulling into SQLTABLE

I want to pull data from large number of csv files in a folder into different diffeerent Sql Table. Each file name should be the name of table. Each file is having the different different format . but i want to that all csv should get load into Sql Tables in a single Click. Thanks in Advance...

Hi Mukesh,

Thanks for your query. I’m afraid Aspose.Imaging doesn’t support csv file format at the moment. However Aspose.Cells support this feature, associated support developer will answer you soon.

Please feel free to ask for any further assistance.

Best Regards,
Mukesh KS:
I want to pull data from large number of csv files in a folder into different diffeerent Sql Table. Each file name should be the name of table. Each file is having the different different format . but i want to that all csv should get load into Sql Tables in a single Click. Thanks in Advance...
Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.

Well, you can search on internet how to pull data from your csv files into sql tables. This could be achieved directly without the help of Aspose components.

However, if you would like to use Aspose.Cells, then you can convert your csv file into workbook object and from the workbook object, you can pull data into sql tables.

Please see the following documents that explains how to load your csv file into workbook object and then how to export data inside the workbook (worksheets) into data tables.