Thank you for responding. I verified that I am running 22.6 of the PDF API. I decided to attempt a different approach and use a page number stamp (as found here https://docs.aspose.com/pdf/net/add-page-number/).
What I find interesting, is that I have a similar problem with this solution. In this situation, although my code is numbering each page, it only thinks there is one page and puts the stamp on that (1 of 1 when there are actually 3 printable pages each with their own header).
What I think is happening in both situations is that due to how I have the XML formatted, although the content is spread across multiple printed pages, the PDF API thinks that everything is that first page.
If I save the PDF and then reopen and number the pages using the stamp, it works correctly (but is not a practical solution within my program). I am including the XML that I am using to generate the PDF. I can’t break the different sections into different pages as I want to fit as much content per page as I can and the content of each program is going to be different so the lengths of the pages will be different.
Hopefully, this makes sense.
ProgramReport_Standard.zip (1.0 KB)