CurrentFolder.NewMessageCount Property doesn't work correctly

Hello all!

I’m testing this class for the first time but I’ve a problem on CurrentFolder.NewMessageCount property.
When there is at least one unread email in the mailbox, this property returns the count of ALL mails in box, if no mails are unread, it returns correctly 0.
Can you help me?
By the way, is there a method to Fetch the unread mails not scrolling all the message collection?

Than you!

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

We have reproduced the bug with CurrentFolder.NewMessageCount property and logged it in our bug tracking system (ID: 11221).

Currently, the ListMessage() method returns the all the messages from the selected folder. I also added this in our bug tracking system as a new feature request (ID: 11222).

We will get back to you on this when its fixed or there is a feedback from us.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11222) have been fixed in [this update](http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/entry288556.aspx).

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(10)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11221) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.