Curved letters not rendered correctly when saving as SVG

A particular corporate logo is not rendered correctly when it’s saved as SVG. I’ve included an example of the Visio file and the resulting output when saving as SVG. We’ve done some initial investigation and suspect it may be caused by the use of NURBS in the geometry section (perhaps these are not being processed correctly?).

Please let me know if you need further information.

Regards,
Andrew

SQA.zip (19.8 KB)

@andrew.ridgeley,
We managed to replicate the problem of incorrect rendering of the letters. It has been logged under the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51348 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

Please could you let me know how work on this problem is progressing? It is now over a month since the problem was logged.

Thanks,
Andrew

@andrew.ridgeley,

The linked ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51348 is not resolved yet and dependent on an internal feature of nurbs. It could take time than usual. We will let you know once it is fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51348) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.2.