Curved shape

Hello (again)
I noticed some shapes loose their curve after conversion to svg. But if they are copied into a different file, they convert as expected.
Here are original files (shapes in question are red) TestFVSD.zip (1.4 MB)
and snapshot of the results snpsh_red_curve.JPG (22.3 KB)snpsh_red_curve2.JPG (34.2 KB)
and vsd file shapes are copied to shape.zip (12.2 KB)
Aspose Online converter yields same results

@sukhareva.jj

We have logged an issue as DIAGRAMNET-52851 in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its rectification. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-52851) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou

Hello,
I have updated to newest version of Aspose.Diagram and problem persists.
I’m using .Net version, if that’s of any relevance .
Options for saving I’m using :
options.ExportHiddenPage = false;
options.ExportElementAsRectTag = false;
options.IsExportScaleInMatrix = false;
options.IsSavingImageSeparately = false;

@sukhareva.jj

We have recorded your concerns and will get back to you after analyzing the ticket once again.

@sukhareva.jj

Another ticket as DIAGRAMNET-52871 has been logged in our issue tracking system for “curved on plan.vsd” file. We will let you know as soon as it is resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-52871) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou