Custom Imap flag

I am trying Aspose Email ImapClient to fetch messages and do some processing. After that, I’d like to mark a flag on the message so that they are skipped at next fetch. It seems custom flag is not supported in ImapMessageFlags?

Java Mail has that. JavaMail

Hi Samuel,

Thank you for your inquiry.

You can use the changeMessageFlags method of ImapClient class. This will fulfill your requirement. Please visit the link [Changing Message Flags ](https://docs.aspose.com/display/emailjava/Changing+Message+Flags) for details and try it at your end. Feel free to contact us in case of any query or comments.

Hi Ikram,

Thanks for the info.

Flags in IMAP protocol RFC 3501 - INTERNET MESSAGE ACCESS PROTOCOL - VERSION 4rev1
Answered, Deleted… are system flags that I am not going to use. I’d like to set a custom flag (known as keyword in the RFC) that can be any string, e.g. “myAppProcessed”.

Regards,
Samuel

Hi Samuel,

Thank you for providing more information. This enhancement request is logged under Id:EMAILJAVA-34277 for further consideration by the product team. You will be automatically notified once any update is received in this regard.