Custom Line Spacing Became Smaller after Converting PPTX to HTML5 in C#

Hi,

We are using Aspose.Slides.NET.22.4.0 and we noticed that when having custom line spacing, the text does not look ok, as is in the input file, after converting the Pptx to Html5. This issue does not reproduce when converting to Html.

This is the code I am using:

using (Presentation presentation = new Presentation(pptxInputFilePath))
        {
            HtmlOptions options = new HtmlOptions
            {
                HtmlFormatter = HtmlFormatter.CreateDocumentFormatter("", false)
            };
            presentation.Save($"{folderName}\\{fileName}_svg.html", SaveFormat.Html, options);

presentation.Save($"{folderName}\\{fileName}_html5.html", SaveFormat.Html5, new Html5Options
            {
                AnimateShapes = false,
                AnimateTransitions = false
            });
        }

I am attaching the input file and the output files created after conversion to both Html5 and Html.

Thank you!

PptxOutputFiles.zip (28.7 KB)
multilevel-bullets.zip (34.3 KB)

@arnoldbeilandevozon,
Thank you for reporting the issue.

I’ve reproduced the problem with the text line spacing and added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43222 to our issue tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

Hi,
do you have any timeline for fixing this issue?

@SriranjiniNv,
I’ve requested plans for the issue from our development team for you. We will let you know soon.

@SriranjiniNv,
The issue has a normal priority. The problem is waiting for an investigation. An issue resolution was preliminary estimated for 2022’Q4.

Hello,
this basically means that the new export option to HTML5 is unusable till end of this year - there are other issues reported on the same.

@SriranjiniNv,
There is chance that some plans, roadmap or priorities will be changed, and the issue will be resolved sooner, but I don’t have any additional information yet.

Hello,
are there any news on this issue? We cannot use latest version of the library till the HTML conversion issues are solved.

@SriranjiniNv,
The issue has not been resolved yet. Unfortunately, I don’t have any additional information.

Do you have any update on this issue?

@SriranjiniNv,

The issue is blocked by an internal ticket (SLIDESNET-43799) which is “In Progress” at the moment.

Once we figure it out or have other updates, we will let you know here.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!