Custom XML Markup Removed - Word2003ml to Aspose Wordml Conversion

Hi,

I am facing Issue when I convert word2003ml to Aspose Wordml.
Attached Sample_Document_Annotate.xml file. This is the original word2003ml, if you open the document you will be able to see the deleted content stroked out, inserted content, comment and formatting highlighted.

If I convert the document into Aspose wordml, Deleted contents are not stroked out, no highlighting only comments displayed

The below code used for conversion.

Document d = new Document(“C:\Sample_Document_Annotate.xml”,loadOptions);
d.save(“C:\Sample_Document_Aspose_Wordml.xml”, SaveFormat.WORD_ML);

Please review and let me know your comments.

Thanks,
Muthulakshmi.M

Hi Muthulakshmi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid, the “Sample_Document_Annotate.xml” file attached in your first post has now 0kb file size when downloaded on my side. Please zip this document and attach it again here for testing. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

Please find the xml’s from attached zip

Hi Muthulakshmi,

Thanks for your inquiry. We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-13267. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

@loginmuthu,

Regarding WORDSNET-13267, we have completed the work on this issue and come to a conclusion to close this issue as “Won’t fix” because this happens because of a very rare case and we were also unable to create such a document by using MS Word. We apologize for any inconvenience.

In case you have further inquiries or need any help in future, please let us know.