Customized Data labels for Area chart

Hi Team,
I’m trying to get box like structure in xlsx with the use of area chart. I’m able to get the structure similar to box chart but not able to align and have proper data labels as desired through java code.
I’m using aspose cells java 23.8 version.
Attaching herewith desired xlsx file and snippet code I’m trying.
Please help to get code for desired output .
Regards,
Nachiket
Box chart.zip (16.4 KB)

@jnachi1699

Thank you for providing the expected chart. We need some time to investigate it and will give feedback later.

@jnachi1699
chart.zip (941 Bytes)

Please check the above codes. It could create a part of your excepted chart. We still need some time to make the datalabels as your request.

Hi @simon.zhao
Thanks for the response.
I checked the snippet provided and created the chart, it has slight difference than what I expected in desired xlsx file. I hope to get that corrected.
Secondly, I wanted to highlight that the desired data labels should get the value from different values than those used to plot the chart.(AF,AG and AH cells from attached xlsx file)

Regards,
Nachiket

@jnachi1699
Thank you for your feedback. We will evaluate your issue further and get back to you soon.

Hi @jnachi1699
Please check the new code and output excel file:
240408.zip (9.7 KB)

One more thing to check with you is how do you determine the location of datalabels in your “Desired Box chart. XLSX” file, did you set the location of datalabels in Excel by dragging it manually? As you can see in the code snippet I provided this time, I used setX and setY to locate the data tags because they are not in the default location.