We are actively evaluating upgrade to the latest Aspose.Slides version and encountered an issue with SVG images that have dashed borders.
When an image is converted to EMF format and then inserted into PPT slide, the image border becomes solid.
Attached is the zip archive containing the following:
- SvgImagesBordersInPPT.java - small test program
- Area.svg, Pyramid.svg, Waterfall.svg - various input SVG images
- EmptySlide.pptx - source empty slide presentation
- PPT_Area.pptx, PPT_Pyramid.pptx, PPT_Waterfall.pptx - output presentations illustrating the issue.
- Aspose Slides for Java 23.5
- Java version 1.8.0_211
- Windows 10 OS (but also reproducible under Linux)
SvgImagesBorders.7z (143.5 KB)