Data alignment/positioning is not proper when the doc is converted to pdf

Hi,

While converting a Word document to PDF, few allignment/positioning issues occurs.

1. On page 1, Report Date, Department & Document No and Confidentiality Statement is misplaced and creating lots of blank spaces.

2. The data in table5 at page 24 is splitinto two pages, this may not convey the right meaning of the table.

I have attached the documents with the screen shots.

Regards,

Syed

Hi Syed,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.12.0, I managed to reproduce these issues on my side. I have logged these issues in our bug tracking system. The IDs o these issues are WORDSNET-9468 and WORDSNET-9469 respectively. Your thread has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as they are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9469) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan