Data label backcolor missing in exported image

Hi,

I am using Aspose.cells 2.5.3. When I tried to export an Column chart, the background color of datalabel is not exported. Due to this, the value of datalabel is not quite readable. Please provide an solution for this issue. Attached the inputs.

Thanks in advance
Purushoth

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the sample code and template file.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you have mentioned in the output image. I have logged your issue with an id: CELLSJAVA-26735. We will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed your said issue in latest fix release of Aspose.Cells JAVA v.2.5.3.1. Please share your feedback after testing your scenario.

Hi,

Please try the Aspose.Cells for Java v2.5.3.1, we have fixed the background color issue regarding data labels.

Thank you.

Hi,
The issue got fixed and it is working as expected.
The data labels are now placed in a constant place above the bar, even though the the position of data labels are different in excel. This could be improved.

Thanks a lot

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 26735) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.