Data Labels in Bar Chart Are Aligned Incorrectly for Negative Values in C#

There is an alignment issue in the bar chart while considering the negative value. Please find below attachment.
BarchartAlignmentIssue.zip (4.3 KB)

@Rashique,
Thank you for contacting support.

There is an unknown chart variable in your code example. I was unable to reproduce the problem you described. Could you please share the sample presentation file or the complete code example you used?

Here is the code block and sample alignment image
BarchartIssue.zip (10.4 KB)

@Rashique,
Thank you for the sample code. Could you please specify the version of Aspose.Slides you used?

Aspose Slides License version 3.0

@Rashique,
Please check your results using the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET.

I updated the Aspose version to 23.12.0 but I still got the same alignment issue

@Rashique,
Thank you for the additional information. I am working on the issue and will get back to you soon.

@Rashique,
Unfortunately, I was unable to reproduce the problem you described. The example code you provided above creates a different chart: output.png (4.1 KB)

Please share an example code that reproduces the problem and your output presentation file.

Please find the below attachment
Barchart.zip (5.3 KB)

@Rashique,
Thank you for the files. I am working on the issue and will get back to you soon.

@Rashique,
Unfortunately, the code example you provided does not create a chart with the problem you described. Could you please share a code example that reproduces the problem shown in the first post?

Please find the below attachment which contain sample code and the expected output image. Here the issue is while having negative value in datatable the bar chart is moved upward slightly because of that the alignment are not display properly in the ppt . so Please look through image which we attached below for furthur clarification.
BarchartExpectedOutput.zip (10.0 KB)

@Rashique,
Thank you for the files. Unfortunately, this is the behavior of PowerPoint, and I could not find a workaround.