Data loss when converting EML to MHT

I converted a eml to mht by using Aspose.Email,But I found that part of the content in the email body was missing.
I have uploaded my source code for your reference,and the source eml file is ./bin/Debug/intput.eml.
Please take a look at my source code and see if I did anything wrong,Thanks a lot.
Note:I have delete the license file.if you want to run my demo application,please add the .lic file to …/debug/binAsposeEml2Mht.7z (2.6 MB)


It seems to be an issue while working with EML file and a ticket with ID EMAILNET-40309 has been created to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-40309) have been fixed in this update.