Data not shown in Pivot table

Hi,

I created .xls using aspose-cells-2.5.4 and when I try to open the file it alwasys showing "Office has detected a problem with this file. Editing it may harm your computer". Some time it is working fine when I save the excel first and open it again.

Please refer attached souce code for your reference.

Please help me to solve this issue.

thanks

Arockia Raja

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the problem.

Please test this issue with the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for Java v2.5.4.18
and share your feedback with us.

Shakeel,

Thank you very much for your quick response. 50% of my problem resolved. Still it is showing pivot table only when I saved in my local hard disk. Now I am getting new security warning "Data connection have been disabled". When I try to enable, I got message saying "Cannot open Pivot table source file". Please refer attachment for more details.

And aslo having issue creating .xlsx file as well. I tried to create .xlsx file using same code. It is working only when excel does not have pivot table but it throws following error if it has pivot table.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError. com.ctc.wstx.api.WriterConfig.doAddSpaceAfterEmptyElem(Z)V

thanks

Arockia Raja

Hi,

Please make sure you are using all the prerequisite libraries needed for Aspose.Cells for Java: additional java libraries

Please share us your feedback.

Shakeel,

I added the jars you mentioned but still same exception.

For .xls files it is working fine but I could not see pivot table if did not save excel in my local.

Please help me to solve above two issue.

thanks

Arockia Raja

Hi,

Please check the article why the “attachment” attribute will not work if a file contains pivot table in it.

One should use “inline” instead.

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/pivot-table-issue.html