Data should be pulled from database

Can you please help us in resolving following issue.

1) Please let us know,How can we embed the fonts in the pdf document.

2) Please provide detailed document which contains the steps to create pdf document with desired fields. Data should be pulled from database (Example : Northwind database from access file).

Consider the following scenario.

I have a pdf document with 3 kb size , which consists some text with different fonts. I want to copy the existing pdf document in such a way that , the fonts used in that should be embedded in the new document.(Of course the size increases by including fonts is acceptable ).

Please provide technical help for the above.

Thanks.

M.Irfan

</div>
								</div>

Can you please help us in resolving following issue.

1) Please let us know,How can we embed the fonts in the pdf document.

2) Please provide detailed document which contains the steps to create pdf document with desired fields. Data should be pulled from database (Example : Northwind database from access file).

Consider the following scenario.

I have a pdf document with 3 kb size , which consists some text with different fonts. I want to copy the existing pdf document in such a way that , the fonts used in that should be embedded in the new document.(Of course the size increases by including fonts is acceptable ).

Please provide technical help for the above.

Thanks.

M.Irfan

Hi M. Irfan,

I think you have placed your query in the wrong forum, kindly post your query @: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-for-.net-java-and-reporting-services/20/showforum.aspx Aspose.Pdf forum.

Thank you.