Databar Negative

Hi!

I have a question regarding Databars from Excel to PDF. Here is a screen shot of what excel export to PDF does and what you guys do. Is it possible to add Negative support for Databars too please?.

https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/4e705c54ee8589257c156694/51d0c0bd51e1ba064400017b/540a78bdb313e59981147f7949ee4373/diff-sparkline%26databar.png

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) and see if it works fine.

If your problem still occurs, please provide us your source file which you are converting to pdf. We will look into your issue and help you asap.

mshakeel.faiz:
Hi,

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) and see if it works fine.

If your problem still occurs, please provide us your source file which you are converting to pdf. We will look into your issue and help you asap.

Thank you for the fast reply!. I have attached the EXcel file.

Currently we are generating Excel files using OpenXML and then using your cells API to convert it to PDF, we havnt bought the product yet as we are testing all the features that your cells API supports and databars is a crucial one for us.. I know exactly why the data bars are not showing up properly, because negative colors are an extension to data bars using openxml which I think you guys are forgetting to read when converting to PDF. I have the latest version.

Here is the code that I use to convert my Excel from Memory stream to PDF

Response.ContentType = "application/pdf";
Response.AppendHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment;filename=asposeExcelToPDF.pdf");
Workbook workbook = new Workbook();
//Read excel from memory
workbook.Open(mem);
//Save the document in Pdf format
workbook.Save(mem, SaveFormat.Pdf);
mem.Position = 0;
mem.CopyTo(Response.OutputStream);
Response.Flush(); // Send to browser
Response.End();

Hi,

We were able to replicate this issue using your sample file with the following code using the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.0.4.

We have attached the output pdf for reference. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41803.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\sparkline%26Col%26Databar.xlsx”;

//Create a workbook object

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

mshakeel.faiz:
Hi,

We were able to replicate this issue using your sample file with the following code using the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.0.4.

We have attached the output pdf for reference. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41803.

C#
string filePath = @"F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\sparkline%26Col%26Databar.xlsx";

//Create a workbook object
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + ".out.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);

Thank you, May i ask ask how long it will take for your developers to resolve this issue?
Just to make sure, We don't want the gradient for databars just the solid fill. Pretty much exactly how excel exports. Thank you!

Hi,

For easier issue, it takes a week to be resolved. If the issue is difficult to be resolved, it could take couple of weeks to be resolved. Please spare us some time. Once, your issue is resolved, we will update you asap.

[quote user=“mshakeel.faiz”]Hi,

For easier issue, it takes a week to be resolved. If the issue is difficult to be resolved, it could take couple of weeks to be resolved. Please spare us some time. Once, your issue is resolved, we will update you asap.
[/quote]

It has been quite a while now and its not fixed. Can i get a idea when it will be fixed? Really need to buy this package asap.

Thank you

Hi Mustafa,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid, there is currently no update for you. However, we have logged your comments in our database and requested the development team to provide some ETA for this issue. Please spare us some time. Once, we will have some fix or update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41803) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.