DataLabel Font Issue

Hello,
We are using Aspose.Cells in our production environment and we have an issue with the DataLabel Font property.
When we load the xlxs file provided, the datalabel has changed its font, from Calibri to Arial.
Is this a bug?
You can test it with the following code

string strPath = @“C:\Users\PC\Downloads\Test.xlsx”;
using (Workbook wb = new Workbook(strPath, lo))
{
var serie = wb.Worksheets[0].Charts[2].NSeries[0];
var fontArial = serie.Points[0].DataLabels.Font; //<==It should be Calibri
var fontCalibri = serie.Points[1].DataLabels.Font;//Its ok
}

Thanx in advance.

Test.zip (34.6 KB)

@NetDefender,

We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-46585 - DataLabel Font Issue

There is a problem that relates with this. If i change the font color selecting the text inside the label, the color is persisted correctly, but if i select the label and change the color, then not.

@NetDefender,

Thank you for providing additional information. I have logged it along with the issue ticket for our reference during the analysis.

@NetDefender,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-46585”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

thanks for the quickness!

@NetDefender,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.2.1:

Aspose.Cells19.2.1 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.7 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.2.1 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.8 MB)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

It works perfectly.
When will this version be available publicly?

Thank you very much.

@NetDefender,
The new version with this fix will be released publicly in the last week of March. We will notify you here when this version will be released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46585) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.3. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi

Thanks, we will download de new versión.

@NetDefender,

You are welcome.