Datalabels missing in pdf and ppt formats whereas in excel datalabels along with axis is found

Datalabels missing in pdf and ppt formats whereas in excel datalabels along with axis is found.For some selection datalabel is not showing.using aspose.cells java

@Reshma767,

Could you zip your input Excel file and attach it here. Also, zip output PDF and PPT files and provide us. Moreover, paste your sample code (that you using), we will check it soon.

sample.zip (60.5 KB)

@Reshma767,
I have attached output PDF created by MS Excel. Could you please verify if it is same as your expected output so that we may proceed accordingly. Excel.pdf (180.5 KB)

Please share screenshot if your expected output is different.

yes same output itself. In excel datalabel is showing ,where as in pdf and ppt datalabel is not showing alone with axis

@Reshma767,
Looks like some confusion here. I can see labels in PDF file created by Aspose.Cells but they do not appear when CHART1.xlsx file is viewed in MS Excel 2016 as in attached screenshots.
Excel2016.PNG (25.8 KB)
Aspose.Cells.PNG (6.9 KB)

CHART1.pdf (22.0 KB)
excel2.PNG (15.6 KB)

Please refer this. In excel output datalabel is showing but in pdf output datalabel and axis alone is missing.

@Reshma767,

I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF file format. I found some datalabels (see the screenshot attached - please confirm if this is issue you are talking about or something else?) are missing in the output PDF. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-43304” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.
sc_shot1.png (77.3 KB)

@Amjad_Sahi .waiting for your update .Ticket is still open.

@Reshma767,

We are working over the issue and once we have an update on it or we figure it out, we will let you know.

@Reshma767,

This is to inform you that your issue is resolved. You may expect the fix in the next few days after we have included other enhancements and fixes.

@Amjad_Sahi Thanks for your update. waiting for enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-43304) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 20.10. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by ahsaniqbalsidiqui