DataLoss - mis-alignmnet when excel 12/14 docbook is converted to pdf

Hi,

PFA - source and PDF

If you comapre then we see that the output PDF is totally not in par with input xlsx (Using Aspose.cells 7.5.0.3).

1 - The table on 1st page is split and seen on some other page.

Note:setOnePagePerSheet() workaround in not acceptable in this case as we deal with millions of diverse documents

2 - 2 of the 3 images from the XLSX are missing in output PDF

The issues are clearly visible and hence not attaching any images.

Please investigate and raise relevant bug for the same.

Thanks,

Satyendra Acharya

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

Please download and try the latest Aspose.Cells
for Java v7.5.0.5
it works fine.

We have converted your workbook into pdf and found no issues. The output pdf is exactly similar to the MS-Excel print preview. So it is not a bug.

Please compare the output pdf with MS-Excel print preview. We have attached the output pdf for your reference.

Hi,

Did you check my PDF output attachment and compare both your and my output? 2 out of 3 images are completely lost. I tried converting it with 7.5.0.5 and 7.5.1 both. But issue is still seen (attaching one generated by 7.5.1). Please compare

Also, as in

I see this issue is seen in windows server 2008 R2 64-bit machines and not on Windows 7 x64 machines.

Please investigate. Based on trend of threads I am raising with aspose related to cells, I see that aspose.cells behaves differently with different system configurations. Please can you take this on priority as we can consitently see this kind of issues with cells component of aspose.

Thanks,

Satyendra Acharya

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

It is strange, the issue is occurring on your machine and not on other machines. We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and resolve it. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSJAVA-40571.

Hi Satyendra,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for Java v8.0.2.1
it should fix your issue.