DataValidation Date between

Hi

I am trying to create a DataValidation in a Cell, for date , between a range of values.

I am following everything that has been said in the documentation and examples.

The DataValidation gets created , but it doesn't work until I manually change something on the DataValidation itself.

for example , When I specify the date range ( using between ) , the Start date (6/1/2012) gets created as

Start date : ( =6/1/2012 inside the box) and

the End date (7/30/2012) gets created as

End date : ( =7/30/2012 inside the box)

When I remove the "=" operator from the boxes the DataValidation will start work.

Why is this happening ?

I am using Aspose Cells version 4.8.2.0

Please let me know,

Thanks,

Thahseen

Hi,

Well, since you are using an older version of the product (v4.8.2) for which I am not sure if this was an issue with your version. Also, we cannot trace issues or fix any issue in the older version. Anyways, we recommend you to kindly try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version)

If you still find any issue, kindly give us your sample runnable code (with v7.2.2.x) and attach your Excel files, we will check your issue soon.

Moreover, please see the document for your reference on how to set Date Validation, check the description and example codes under sub-heading “ Perform Date Data Validation ”:

Data Filtering
Data Validation