Date and number format not applied

Date and number format are not applied for the generated .ods file

Both number and date are prefixed with ’ symbol
Ex:- ('1816.24 instead of 1816.24)

I have attached the generated file.

Can anyone please help me in this issue

Hi Sukesh,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and use the latest version: Aspose.Cells for Java 8.0.0 it should fix your issue.

If your issue still persists, then please provide us your simple sample code replicating this issue with the latest version. It will help us look into your issue precisely and we will update you asap.

Hi Shakeel,

My Jdeveloper doesn’t support Aspose.Cells for Java 8.0.0 version.

So, i’m using 7.3.1 version.

I tried using the code given in the below link

The sheet got generated, but there was no pivot(Check attached screen shot).

Is there any solution for the version i’m using?

Thanks,
Sukesh

Hi Sukesh,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for Java.

We were able to find this issue. When the workbook is saved in XLS format, pivot table is created but when it is saved in ODS format, pivot table is not created.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue if possible. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSJAVA-40792.

Hi Shakeel,

Thank you for replying. Will be waiting for the update.

Thanks,
Sukesh

Hi Sukesh,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid R/W of PivotTable for ODS file is not supported yet and we have no plan to support it currently.

@sukesh.kotian,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-40792”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-40792) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java v20.9. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by ahsaniqbalsidiqui.
You may also get the new version @ Maven repos. (On Premise File Format API Releases | Aspose)