Datedif function with errors

Hi

Our client is using the Datedif function

We've encountered an error - or at least a mismatch between Excel and Aspose behaviour.

Cell A1: 11-12-2009
Cell A2: 03-11-2009

Cell A3: +DATEDIF(B54;B55;"d")

A3 is returning "-37" with Aspose but "#NUM# with Excel

Kind regards,

Morten Mansachs

Hi,

Well, I have tested the DATEDIF formula and it works fine. Which version of the product your are using. Please try the attached latest fix/version. Also, please make sure that you are calling Workbook.CalculateFormula() method before retrieving the value from A3 cell.

If you still find the issue, kindly post your sample excel file here, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad

Thanks for your reply. I don't see any attached file.

We're using version 4.8.0.13 at we have the Workbook.CalculateFormula() method OK

The issue only applies if A2 is smaller than A1. If A1 is smaller than A2 - both Ecxel and Aspose returns 37

Kind regards,

Morten Mansachs

Hi Morten,

Please open the complete thread: <a title="blocked::
as the version is attached, see the screen shot. Also, make sure that you have logged into the site before opening the forum thread.

Please post your template file in case if it does not work.

Thank you.

Hi

I've tested this again, and I still see the error.

Please check the attached file.

Example1: A1>A2 -> this returns #NUM in Excel but -38 in Aspose

Example2: C2>C1 -> this returns 38 in both Excel and Aspose

Kind regards,

Morten Mansachs

Hi Morten,

Thanks for providing us the template file.

I have tested your issue with your attached file and did find the issue you have mentioned. We have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-12660. We will figure it out soon and notify you.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached fix, we have fixed your issue.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12660) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.