Dates in Pivot Table showing the raw serial number format

Hello,
I have an excel document (xlsx) that has a pivot table with dates with the format of 5-Jan-18. This field is in a pivot table and the date is being converted to the raw serial number format. I just updated the project to the latest version of Aspose.Cells. Please advise.
dates.PNG (2.3 KB)

@gwert

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

Please provide us your sample code (preferably console application project) and sample Excel file replicating this issue, we will look into it and help you asap.

Hello @shakeel.faiz

I will have to mock up a new excel file. The excel file I currently have has client information. It will take a few days for me to get to it.

Thank you.

@gwert

That will be helpful. Thanks for your cooperation in this regard and have a good day.

FYI:
You can make this topic a Private Topic. In that case, only you or we will be able to access your files. No one else will be able to view your topic or access the attachments.

@shakeel.faiz
As promised, here is an example excel file. I have also added the picture of the (40.0 KB)
output when run through the Aspose library

Aspose.zip

@gwert

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose APIs.

We could not replicate this issue. We tested the issue with the following code using the most recent version and it generated the correct output Pdf.

If you still find the issue, please provide us your sample code, we will look into it and help you asap.

Download Link:
output.pdf (54.1 KB)

C#

Workbook wb = new Workbook("Sample File - Aspose.xlsx");

Worksheet ws = wb.Worksheets["Pivot table"];

PivotTable pt = ws.PivotTables[0];
pt.RefreshData();
pt.CalculateData();

PdfSaveOptions opts = new PdfSaveOptions();
opts.OnePagePerSheet = true;

wb.Save("output.pdf", opts);

Hi,

Sorry for getting back on this so late but the code you posted fixed the issue.

Thank you!

@gwert,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the suggested code. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.