dateTime footer of master changed upon save

Hi,

the dateTime footer of the master and it's layouts will be changed upon save.

the second line has an indentation. I've attached the original and new presentation.

Aspose.slides for java 8.5.0

final com.aspose.slides.Presentation slideshow = new com.aspose.slides.Presentation(new FileInputStream("d:/original.ppt"));
FileOutputStream fos = null;
try {
fos = new FileOutputStream(new File("d:/new-saved.ppt"));
slideshow.write(fos);
} finally {
fos.close();
}

Is this a known bug? Any know workarounds for this issue?

I would like to know how to check for existing bugs. Is there a public access to the bug tracker?

And how to know when a new version is available?

best regards,

D.Croe

Hi David,

Thank you for sharing the code and sample files.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESJAVA-34388. Our issue tracking system is internal system for the Aspose team and customers cannot access it. You will get a notification via this forum thread once the issue is resolved.

Thanks & Best Regards,

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

<![endif]–>

has this bug fixed already?

Hi,

I have observed your comments and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. Actually, the issue is blocked owing to missing implementation in Aspose.Slides for .NET. So, it is going to get resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET first and then in Aspose.Slides for Java subsequently. The issue involves complex implementation and I have also requested our product team to share further feedback regarding the issue.
I request for your patience till the time further feedback is shared by our product team and issue gets resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34388) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz