Decode Pharmacode using BarCode reader

Hi,

I am trying to decode Pharmacode document using BarCode reader in java , But the result is incorrect .

Actual Result : 1121181

Expected Result : 4158548

Kindly Help me .

Java Version : 1.6
Aspose Version : 17.01

Thanks,
sabbarish

Pharmacode1voie.gif (1.4 KB)

@sabbarish123,

Thanks for the image file.

After an initial test, I am managed to reproduce the issue differently using the newer version (e.g Aspose.BarCode for Java v19.5). I found it does not detect the barcode in your provided gif file:
e.g
Sample code:

String bmp = “f:\files\Pharmacode1voie.gif”;

com.aspose.barcode.barcoderecognition.BarCodeReader reader = new com.aspose.barcode.barcoderecognition.BarCodeReader(bmp, com.aspose.barcode.barcoderecognition.DecodeType.PHARMACODE);

if (reader.read())//false
        {
            System.out.println(reader.getCodeText());
        }

I have logged a ticket with an id “BARCODEJAVA-721” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

Thanks a Lot @Amjad_Sahi .

Kindly check below issue too .

@sabbarish123,

Please follow up your other thread.

Sure Thank you

Laetus_PHARMA-CODE.pdf (929.9 KB)

Due specification pharmacode(one track code) it could have maximum number 16 of black bars (page 31). Two track pharmacode currently isn’t implemented.

So, the upper pharmacode is incorrect and recognition is some kind of fake recognition.

But if you need we can discuss with our teem some exits beyond standard.

@alexander.gavriluk yes we need this support. I have attached another format of pharmacode code image too . It is not giving any result, Please check for the same. we need this support kindly help us.

Pharmacode2voies.gif (1.3 KB)

It is better to create new topic with requirements of two pass pharmacode support. However it could be implemented only at the end of the 19th year or beginning of 20th.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODEJAVA-721) have been fixed in Aspose.BarCode for Java v19.9. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by ahsaniqbalsidiqui