Decompose a CadInsertObject

Hi,can I break down an insert object?

@tricase88,

Can you please explain your issue in more details so that we can better understand to help you out more accurately.

Thank you for help me . I want analayze the line or other cad Object goup in CadInsertobject.

@tricase88,

i request you to please share a complete example with scenario that you want to achieve using Aspose.CAD. Please share the complete scenario so that I may investigate the possibility of feature in API.

I wont to cast a cadinsertobject in its cadblockentity

@tricase88,

I have observed your comments. Can you please confirm that you want to process separate entities inside insert. Please share your goal is to read them or to modify them, also please share any sample that can help us to better help you out.

Yes,my goal is read separeate entities in insert object but not modify them

@tricase88,

I regret to inform this feature is currently unavailable in Aspose.CAD. I have logged an issue with ID CADNET-552 in our issue tracking system as a new feature request. Our development team will look into the possibility of implementation of the requested feature. This thread has been associated with this new feature request, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

Thanks for your help . Sorry for my English i’am italian.

@tricase88,

You are very welcome. We will share good news with you soon.

Hi ,i see that there is a new version of aspose cad. Now its possible to process eparate entities inside insert?

Hi ,i see that there is a new version of aspose cad. Now its possible to process separate entities inside insert?

@tricase88,

I have observed your comments. I like to share that this issue is going to be resolved tentatively in Aspose.CAD 18.5. We will share good news with you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan