DefaultFontName not working in XSLT

Our company is in the process of evaluating the Aspose.PDF tool. We are going to build our PDF using XSLT and XML generated by our database. In my XSLT document I have the following PDF tag:

It seems the defaultfontname is not working because all the text fonts are still Times New Romans unless I specifically specify Helvetica in the tags that wrap the text.

From what I read, the DefaultFontName is supposed use the specified font unless another Font setting is encountered. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-34287 for rectification. You will be notified via this forum thread regarding any updates against your issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi, is there any progress with this issue? This thread’s a year old but I’ve noticed the same issue in the latest version.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your inquiry. The subjected issue was on hold due to other priority tasks and its complexity. However, we have a good news for you it’s fix planned in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.7 release. We will update you via this forum thread as soon as it’s resolved and gets available for download.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34287) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.8.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.