Defect workbook with 17.3.X- but not with 17.2.X

Hi,

It seems, Aspose Cells .Net destroys buttons -> Excel says workbook has a problem:

Following code run with 17.2.X loads and saves workbook normally, 17.3.X (even 17.3.10) destroys it:

private static void Test_ResaveWorkbookButtonProblem()
{
string srcFilePath = @“C:\temp\DataTest\AsposeTest\LoadAndSaveWorkbook\SrcBook.xlsm”;
string tgtFilePath = @“C:\temp\DataTest\AsposeTest\LoadAndSaveWorkbook\TgtBook.xlsm”;
Workbook wbSource = new Workbook(srcFilePath);
wbSource.Save(tgtFilePath);
}

It may have to do with the button or the connection to a macro:

“Code anzeigen” means View code.

I am using .Net 4.0 version.
Let me know if you need some further information.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue and logged it in our database for a fix.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-45297 - Opening and saving the XLSM file with newer version corrupts it

Here is the sample code used to test this issue. I have also attached the output XLSM files generated with the older and recent version for a reference.

C#
Workbook wb = new Workbook(“SrcBook.xlsm”);
wb.Save(“output-” + CellsHelper.GetVersion() + “.xlsm”);

Hi,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Once the fix is available for public use (in the next week), we will share the Download link here.

Thank you.

Ok, thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the following latest fix

Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.4.1 (.NET 2.0) compiled in .NET Framework 2.0.
Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.4.1 (.NET 4.0) compiled in .NET Framework 4.0.

and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

Works fine, thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix/version, we have closed your ticket now. Feel free to write us back if you have further comments or questions, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45297) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.5.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.