Delay and memory usage when converting to pdf

when we try to convert the attached xlsx to pdf, the memory usage increases up to more than 10 GB and the conversion takes more than 20 minutes.
the size of resulting pdf is about 600 MB, and it is very difficult to read with adobe reader which freezes.
Thanks in advance for your (342.0 KB)

here is the used code :

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“c:\temp\aspose excel\bug.xlsx”);
PdfSaveOptions pdfOptions = new PdfSaveOptions();
pdfOptions.PdfCompression = PdfCompressionCore.Flate;
pdfOptions.OptimizationType = PdfOptimizationType.MinimumSize;
pdfOptions.OutputBlankPageWhenNothingToPrint = false;
workbook.Save(“c:\temp\aspose excel\bug.xlsx.pdf”, pdfOptions);


Thanks for the sample code and template file.

After an initial test, I am able to observe the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template file. I found much delay and memory usage when converting to PDF file format. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-46934” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-46934”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46934) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.10. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi