Delete Button press delete cell not only contents of cell - GridDesktop

When selecting a cell then press the delete key on the keyboard the cell and it setting are deleted instead of just the value in the cell.
Using the attached test application load the app.
Select F6 and press delete the value the setting for the cell get deleted as well
It seems the cell it self my be getting deleted.
Do the same thing with t1.xlsx in excel it just deletes the value in the cell.AposeExcelGridDeleteKeyPress.zip (101.0 KB)

@SEMSDev,

Thanks for the sample project with template files.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by importing your template file (e.g TCalc.xlsx file - I could not find t1.xlsx file in the zipped archive) into GridDesktop. I found Delete button press deletes the cell instead of contents of the cell only. I select any cell in the range, e.g C5:C15 and press Delete button, it deletes everything, e.g cell formatting and value.
e.g
Sample code:

[VB.NET]

Me.GridDesktop1.Clear() 
        Me.GridDesktop1.ImportExcelFile("tcalc.xlsx") 
        Me.WindowState = FormWindowState.Maximized 
        Me.GridDesktop1.EnableClipboardCopyPaste = True 

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-46063” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@SEMSDev,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop v18.4.2.

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Quick pass looks to be fixed. I will run some more detailed test later and let you know if I find anything else.
Thanks,

@SEMSDev,

Sure, take your time to evaluate the fix and in case you find any issue, let us know with details, we will check it soon.