Delete row

hi,

iam sending project attachment with this. iam doing exactly what you said but before deleting a row i want to display confirmation message its not displaying. iam not understanding what is the problem in this. please go through this and tell me the solution.

thanking you

swapna

Hi Swapna,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Well, your code seems to me fine. Are you using MS AJAX extension? The control might have some issues with MS AJAX.

I have attached a sample project with this post. Kindly unzip it and put into the wwwroot folder. Open the project/solution into VS.NET 2005 and run it to check if it works fine there. I have tested on my machine it works fine here and the confirmation message displayed when i delete any row (right-click on it).

Thank you.

hi,

this is swapna. from two days in forums attachments are inaccessible. can you please tell me what is the problem. control have some problems with ajax , if purchase the control then it will be solved or not?

swapna

Hi,

We have forward your issue related forum attachments to the concerning authorities. And related Ajax support for the control we will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Could you tell me how exactly it looks for you (inaccessible attachments)? Do you see "attachment: present(inaccessible)" instead of attachment link or do you experience some other issue? Which user login you use when trying to access those inaccessible attachments? Which attachments do yuo try to access (only this thread or you're talking about some other attachments as well)?

hi,

when i open the forums we can see the attachments , those attachments are not accessinble. where we can see the attachments, there its giving message attachments are inaccessible.

and i have one more doubt you are saying that the control have some problems with ajax , if we purchase the control those problems wil be rectified or not? like updateconcurrency like that type of errors? can you give me clear explanation about that.

here we are getting update concurrency error when we are triying to update more than one time.

thanking you

swapna

hi,

The fact is that you can’t access attachments created by other people (this does not apply to the replies from support engineers though). So, could yuo please confirm you were trying to access attachments from a post created from your user account (or please just specify a forum thread url you tried to access attachment from).

Hi,

I have read your code. And I have found an error.

Is that the problem?

hi,

its working fine, now i want to display one cell value in that selected row in confirmation message. how can we display?

in one page iam giving privilages to the user. if normal user login in to the site the deleterow option disable. in this page only above code is not working. can you give me the solution for this also.

one more thing when we update the grid more then one time its giving update concurrency error. can you give me the solution for this also.

thanking you

swapna

Hi,

1.To get the value of a cell, you may use the client side method getCellValue(row, column) or getCellValueByCell(cell). Please reference the client side scripting demos.

2.To disable row deleting by user, you may set GridWeb.EnableRowOperation property to false. And you may check the user's role and determine whether to disable this property at server side.

3. "when we update the grid more then one time its giving update concurrency error"

Can you give us more details about this problem? Is there any error message?

Thank you.

hi,

its giving one message. that is its affected 0 roes instead of 1 or more rows. Updation Cincurrency excepption. its giving this type of message. when we try to update the records more than one time.

means when we edit the records we can click on save button. its working fine first time, after that when we edit the record and click on save button its giving that message.

thanking you

swapna