Delete XML Mapping form Content Controls & Retain Comments in Word Document during OOXML DOCX Conversions using C# .NET

I have a document which contains the inline content control bound to custom XML part. I am facing issue with inline content controls that the comment becomes part of content after breaking the bindings.

I have attached the zip file contains the sample input.docx file and program to reproduce the issue.

Comment and Inline content control issue demo.zip (38.9 KB)

1. Open the input.docx in MS Word
  2. Add the comment to content control
  3. Run the utility. This will generate the output.docx
  4. Open the output.docx in MS Word , check that added comment becomes the part of content of content control.

Thank you.

@GZaha,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-20413. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-20413) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.8 update.