DeleteImage and ReplaceImage

Hello,

I understand that DeleteImage and ReplaceImage are in beta per the documentation, but I am wondering if you could help.

I am scanning PDF documents for barcodes and once a barcode is found I need to remove the barcode. In some cases the barcode image is needs to be deleted because there is nothing else associated with that image other than the barcode. In other instances (a file that is scanned) the entire page is a single image so I need to "white out" the image of the barcode from the existing docuement. To remove the barcode from a whole page image I am using the bounding rect of the scanned barcode and filling it with white. then I need to replace the image on the page with the image that has the barcode removed.

I cannot get either the DeleteImage or ReplaceImage to work. I am including a test application and a pdf document along with a sample image (for testing) that can be used for replacing.

Your help would be appreciated,

Don Tompkins

Hi Don,

I have reproduced the problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-13067 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into the issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once the issue is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13067) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.