Deleting bookmarks

Hi.

I want to delete a bookmark. The source file contains three bookmarks called "test1", "test2", "test3". It was attached to this message (test.pdf). I use the sample from the help:

PdfContentEditor editor = new PdfContentEditor();

editor.BindPdf("Test.pdf");

editor.DeleteBookMarks("Test2");

editor.Save("Test_1.pdf");

After that I want to get a new file with two bookmarks ('test1', 'test3'). But the sample produces a file containing three bookmarks with empty title. The result file was attached (Test_1.pdf ).

How can I delete the bookmark?

Hi Den,

I have logged this issue as PDFKITNET-11576 in our issue tracking system. Our team will be looking into the issue and you’ll be updated via this forum as the issue is resolved.

Moreover, I would like to inform that you should use PdfBookmarkEditor class, because the bookmark related methods provided in PdfContentEditor class are obsolete. I have tested this issue with PdfBookmarkEditor class, however DeleteBookmarks method of this class is not working either for this file. Nevertheless, we’ll try to fix the issue, the earliest possible and update you accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11576) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.