Demo limitations

I am evaluating Aspose.PDF and sometimes it only extracts the first line and other times it is only extracts part of the first line.

Is this a limitation of the demo version? How can I test this product before purchasing it to prove it can handle our varied and very large documents.

The reason I ask is that just last week I purchased another product that worked fine in test on a 32- bit machine but failed to work on the 64-bit servers. I cannot afford to recommend another dud to my client.

Thanks.

Here is the code. Debug shows that the memoryStream is huge but the extractedText is tiny.

Document pdfDocument = new Document(memoryStream);
TextAbsorber textAbsorber = new TextAbsorber();
pdfDocument.Pages.Accept(textAbsorber);
string extractedText = textAbsorber.Text;

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your considering Aspose. Aspose APIs works fine on both 32 bit and 64 bit machines. Please note Aspose.Pdf evaluation version has two limitations, evaluation watermark and at most four elements of any collection can be viewed. It seems you are getting issue due to trial version. Please make a request for 30 days temporary license to evaluate our product without any limitation. Please also check how to apply license documentation. Hopefully your issue will be resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,