This is based on your .Net documentation, the following chart types would be of the highest priority to us:
Line, Column, Area, Pie, Bar, XY Scatter
- Line types: Line, Line with Markers, Line 3D
- Column types: Column, Column Stacked, Column 3D Clusters, Column 3D Stacked
- Area types: Area Stacked, Area 3D stacked
- Pie Types: Pie, 3D Pie, Exploded Pie, 3D Exploded Pie
- Bar types: Bar, Bar stacked, 3D Clustered, 3D Stacked
- XY Scatter types: Scatter Chart
(Also need adding polynomial trend lines to scatter with formula displayed )
- Then some custom charts:
Line with area, Line with bar
Then a lot of format control like legend placement, grid lines, titles, axis titles, axis labels
Will eventually need column 3D and being able to handle a second Y axis.
Besides the charting we will need to then be able to add drawing objects::We are looking at needing text boxes.(with and without borders) and arrows. We also would eventually need to insert images (jpg, gif)
I know this is a lot but some of the things our existing product can do in it's reporting.