Demos for .net 2.0

I downloaded Aspose.Pdf for .net for trying out the product. The demos came with the download doesn’t have .net 2.0 examples. Can you point me to the direction where I can find .net 2.0 examples.

Nirav

Hi Nirav,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

The demos for .Net 2.0 has the same code of .Net 1.1. If you open the Visual Studio 2005 project such as Aspose.Pdf.Demos-2005.csproj, you can run it in Visual Studio 2005 and .Net 2.0.

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I briefly went through the example codes, and did not seem to find exampls of saving a file into a .pdf format or converting an HTML file into a PFD file. I thought Pspose.Pdf supports these features. Can you help me find these examples?

Nirav

Hello Nirav,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Aspose.Pdf is a component that converts the source into Pdf format output. you can create through an XML, XSLT, using our API and also can convert Word or HTML file into Pdf. For more information kindly visit Your First Application using Aspose.Pdf

Concerning your query to regarding converting HTML files into Pdf, yes Aspose.Pdf supoorts but this is Beta version of Html2Pdf. Only simple HTML is supported. As I can see in you provided sample HTML file you are referencing CSS which is not yet supported in .Net version.

For reference purpose you may consult Converting Html or Aspx to PDF (Beta version) also please visit Html to Pdf for known issue.