Dependency "Aspose.Imaging" and "Aspose.Drawing"

We have code in our app that tries to load all referenced assemblies. This code fails after integrating “Aspose.PDF":

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Aspose.Drawing, Version=24.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56'. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
File name: 'Aspose.Drawing, Version=24.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56'

The german part of the error translates to “The system cannot find the file specified”.

See attached sample: AsposePDFDependencies.zip (7.9 KB)

Bonus question: the parent assembly “Aspose.Imaging” is loaded, but apparently not from a disc location, as the property “Assembly.Location” is null. Where does it come from - is it embedded in “Aspose.PDF”?

It works if I add the packages “Aspose.Drawing” and “Aspose.Imaging”.

I ran into a similar issue with Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop - maybe it is related: GridDesktop: Dependency "HtmlTextWriter"

Do you have any suggestions? We could simply ignore “Aspose.Imaging” in our preload code if you can confirm that it is safe to do so.

@wknauf
I investigated a bit, issue was reproduced
As I know, the suggestion of Aspose.Imaging embedded in Aspose PDF is correct so it seems that you can ignore it
I tried for comparison to change Aspose PDF to Aspose PDF Drawing that has embedded Drawing solution, it fails on Imaging and Newtonsoft.Json.
Anyway, I’ll add task for development team for this as I can find no other solution for you right now

@wknauf
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-58253

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.